I haven’t done a “Friday Favorites” post in a while and I have quite a few things that I’ve been obsessing over since Christmas. It was tough to decide which ones to share so I tried to include a little bit of everything!
- Ultra Boosts – I’ve never been one to spend a lot on fancy gym shoes because I usually spend a lot on my outdoor running shoes however, these just changed everything. Ryan has a few pairs and has raved about them for the longest time so he made me try a pair on and I’m so happy I did. I’m obsessed and want to wear these everywhere! They are literally like pillows for your feet.
- Sunday Riley U.F.O – This is another favorite that Ryan introduced me to. It was something that his sister recommended. I got a huge underground pimple while we were in Hawaii and slapped some of this on not thinking it would do much. I was shocked to wake up the next morning and see that my pimple was almost completely gone! This stuff is MAGIC! It’s very pricey but definitely worth it and will last a long time. It’s now one of my staple beauty products. I’ve heard that all of the Sunday Riley products are amazing so I can’t wait to try more.
- Graphic Tees – I’ve noticed that graphic tees are making a comeback which I’m pretty excited about. I’m always a sucker for J.Crew’s cute graphic tees like this one that my little sister got me for Christmas. They’re so fun to throw on with jeans for running errands or airport apparel and they also look surprisingly cute dressed up with a skirt and statement earrings.
- Instapot – I’m going to have to write a more detailed post about this one once I get more use out of it but I can already tell you that I’m going to be using our Instapot at least 2-3 times a week. Ryan and I recently made delicious Chicken Tortilla soup in less than 15 minutes! We also made perfectly steamed broccoli that took no more than 5 min. I can’t wait to try more recipes and share with you soon!
- Jenni’s Black Cat Espresso Ice Cream – I am a HUGE fan of ice cream and have tried it all but Jenni’s Black Cat Espresso might be the best I’ve ever had. Ryan and I are both so addicted and can’t put the container down. The only problem is that we’ve been eating Halo Top for so long we forget that it’s not 380 calories for the entire container but it is SO worth it!
- Chanel Gabrielle Perfume – I’ve never really had a signature scent but I think this might be the one! My mom got it for me for Xmas and it’s the prefect year-round scent. Its light and fresh but not too flowery.
What have you been loving lately?