Shop the post!
Happy Weekend everyone! With holiday celebrations underway, I wanted to re-share my guilt free hot coco recipe that is perfect for a cozy night in, an evening out to look at holiday lights or brunch with friends. The best part is that it’s on the healthier side so you can load it up with extra whipped cream and marshmallows! It’s super easy and only requires three ingredients – directions below!
- 1 tbs Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tbs Organic blue agave
- 1 cup of your milk of choice (I use almond or any kind of nut milk)
- Add 1 tablespoon of Organic Cacao Powder to a mug
- Mix 1 tablespoon of organic blue agave to the cacao powder. The mixture should turn into a paste-like consistency. You can continue to mix in agave until the mixture reaches a paste-like consistency.
- Heat up a separate mug of almond milk (or your choice of milk) in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Gradually stir the hot milk into the mug with the cacao and agave mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and/or marshmallows.