1. Statement Earrings: A fun pair of statement earrings is always a great go to stocking stuffer. There are so many fun pairs out there you’re sure to find something to suit anyones style and any budget.
2. Cozy Scarf: Everyone needs this cozy scarf in their life. It is one of my personal favorites and I can assure you it will be a favorite of anyone you gift this to. Its the coziest scarf I’ve ever owned and comes in quite a few colors.
Perfume is a a great go to stocking stuffer. I mean, what girl doesn’t need more perfume?! I received Gucci Bamboo in my stocking last year and highly recommend this scent!
4. Evening Clutch :Any kind of accessory makes a great stocking stuffer but why not surprise them with something a little more special like this pretty evening scarf that is perfect for ringing in the New Year!
5. Slippers: These slippers are another stocking stuffers that I received many years ago and to this day they are a still one of my favorite pairs of slippers. Also, the price point can’t be beat!
1. Toiletry Bag: This sleek and simple toiletry bag is the gift that your guy doesn’t know he needs. Get him ready for any upcoming winter trips with this travel essential.
2. Campfire Poker Set: Its always fun to get something like this in your stocking that you wouldn’t buy yourself. This mini travel poker set is perfect for your
3. Socks Ryan helped me with this one – he loves these socks and swears by them. They make the perfect stocking stuffer because who likes buying themselves socks?!
4. Mosturizing Set A lot of guys are clueless when it comes to moisturizing – shockingly they don’t realize that there are simple products out there to alleviate chapped lips and dry hands. Help them out with this set that will get them through the winter months.
5. Leather Gloves: A nice pair of leather gloves is a wardrobe stable for every man. Just be sure to get a pair outfitted with touchscreen compatibility!