Shop the post!
This year my family is taking a bit of an early spring break and all I can say is thank goodness! I’m leaving a week from Saturday but it can’t come soon enough – I’m dying to get away from the cold for a while! I’ve been doing some shopping for our trip and wanted to round up of my favorite items for a warm weather spring break!
1. Bright Pink Bikini: You obviously need a swimsuit for a beach vacation! I bought this Bikini last year and love it! It comes in quite a few colors, it’s super comfortable and very flattering. It’s such a great stable bikini that isn’t too trendy! It’s also less than $50!
2. Blue Chiffon Dress: I saw Rachel Parcel wear this dress on her recent trip to Hawaii and absolutely loved it! She wore it as a beach cover up but you could also wear it out to dinner or just out and about! It’s cute for spring even if you’re not going anywhere. I love packing versatile pieces like this that I can wear to dinner and then to the beach later on in the trip!
3. Straw Beach Tote: Some how I always forget to bring a beach tote with me on trips and realize how essential they are! I always bring so much stuff with me to the beach haha! I love this one because it seems that it would be pretty light weight and easy to pack. It also has some fun flair to it so you could use it to go out to dinner too.
4. Distressed Denim Shorts: I had to retire my favorite pair of distressed denim shorts after I wore them to shreds the past couple of years so I’ve got my eye on this pair. I love having a pair of distressed denim to throw on with a tee for brunch or coffee!
5. Flower Earrings: I love these earrings and have several pairs that are really similar/ different colors! I especially love bringing them with me on vacation because they are really easy to travel with, they’re light weight and they go with everything! I even wear them down to the beach with my bikini!
6. Tie Up Espadrilles: This is such a classic shoe style that is not only great for a beach vacation but for the spring and summer months in general. They look cute with anything from distressed denim shorts to a cute sundress which is why they’re a great option to bring along on a beach trip! Plus they’re a lot more practical and easier to walk in than heels!
7. Wicker Shoulder Bag: I am still in love with all kinds of wicker/straw bags and especially love the shoulder envelope bag style that I’ve been seeing everywhere for this coming season. It’s so chic and the perfect spring, summer and vacation evening bag. The best part is that the wicker literally goes with everything so it’s really the only bag you’d need to bring with you, aside from your beach bag of course!
8. Colorful Floral Print Dress: I’m so excited to start wearing bright floral prints and dresses again! I saw this dress and just couldn’t get over how perfect the pattern and colors are for a beach vacation! I’m hoping to order this and get it in time for my upcoming trip!!
9. Sun Visor: I’m really working on staying out of the sun so a beach hat or visor is so essential! I love this visor because you can roll it up making it really easy to pack and carry down to the beach. It’s also a little more comfortable than a hat because you can wear a high pony tail or bun with it – I get way too hot with my hair down and a hat covering my entire head!
10. Round Sunglasses: I’ve alway loved oversized sunglasses and am really loving round sunglasses right now! I got this pair on our honeymoon and they are still my go to pair! I just love the retro vibe they give!