It looks like fall weather is officially here to stay in Chicago so today I’m sharing what I’m buying right now. In addition to the wrap coat I shared a few weeks ago these are the styles I’m shopping for!
1. Cozy Soft Sweaters: I love a plush, cozy sweater that feels like a pillow. J.Crew has definitely mastered the super soft and not itchy sweater. This one comes in SO many colors, I’m loving this gorgeous shade of green.
2. Chunky Knits: I always love seeing what new sweaters Free People comes out with every fall. They always have the best chunky knits and this year definitely didn’t disappoint! I can’t decide which color I want in this chunky knit.
3. Oversized Scarves: I can never have enough scarves they are one of my fall/winter wardrobe weaknesses. When I saw these gorgeous plaid scarves at Anthropologie it took everything in me not to buy all three colors.
4. Uggs: Now that I work from home most days, I’m always looking for slippers or a warm pair of shoes to wear around the house. I love these shortie Uggs and can see myself wearing them all fall/winter long.
5. Leather Band Watch: I have had a leather band watch on my list for a long time now and it felt like the Fall season was the perfect time to get one.
6. Mini Top Handle Bag: These mini top handle bags are one of the biggest new trends this fall. I love this one because it’s the perfect color for fall and also incorporates the snake skin trend but in a more subtle way.
7. Smoking Slippers: This is another shoe style I love wearing around the house. I have my eye on this leopard print pair because they will go with all my fall and winter neutrals.
8. Pom Pom Hat: This is another fall/winter accessory that I can’t get enough of. I love the color of this cute pom pom hat especially for the fall season.
9. Faux Leather Leggings: I got a few pairs of leather leggings last year and have really grown to love them. They are a great way to wear an oversized sweater to dinner and make it look a little dressier. I just got this pair from loft and know I’ll get so much use out of them this season.
10. Printed Pants: I discovered my love for loose printed pants in this post last fall. This year, I have had my eye on these printed silk pants for SO long! Not only do they look incredibly comfortable they are so fun and could actually be worn year round.
11. Sweater Dresses: I’m on the hunt for the perfect sweater dress. I love this one because you could dress it up as a cocktail dress with some heels and bling or you could dress it down with booties and scarf!
12. Long Sleeve Mini Dress: One of my favorite styles this time of year is a long sleeve mini dress. It’s a great style especially if you live somewhere with really bipolar weather this time of year. You can pair it with booties, OTK boots or tights and some flats so a style like this will carry you from the first day of fall into the dead of winter.